“I am greatly appreciative of all the time and attention you and your staff give to me and Carefree on a daily basis”
Stephanie Martin, Carefree RV Resorts Marketing Manager
Let TACO Build and Protect Your Business
RV Park / Campground Membership
With your dues payment, you receive the true values of membership in a strong state association with over 350+ members. Your benefits include:
- Listing & Finder Map in the #1 RV Park / Campground Publication in Texas, the RV Travel & Camping Guide to Texas, with
250,000 impressions annually and is distributed at countless RV shows in Texas and around the country.
- Website Presence & Promotion on top national and regional RV Park and Campground website
- FREE online reservation request program for all TACO members
- $20,000+ a year driving consumers to our websites and, therefore, to your website through internet marketing programs
- Banner advertising program, which has resulted in thousands of click-thrus to member sites – Email Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct mail and co-op programs, where TACO spends in excess of $250,000 a year promoting member parks
- Supplier contacts allowing members to save money and obtain preferred service through industry partners. Such as discount credit card processing, insurance programs, and other exclusive vendor relationships can save you the cost of your dues on just one program
- Legislative and advocacy program at the state and national level, protecting your rights
- Literature promoting TACO members is distributed at over two dozen RV shows across the United States and Canada plus another half a dozen shows in Texas
- Access to Members Only Section of TACOMembers.com – The members-only section affords access to frequently asked industry questions and proprietary forms such as campground rules, monthly site agreements, theft of service processing, etc.
Co-op Mail Program || The TACO co-op mail program is direct mail marketing at its best. Participants insert their park brochures into every RV Travel & Camping Guide that is mailed out by the TACO office. Reaching tens of thousands of future Texas RVers, the TACO co-op mail program is putting your park information directly into their hands. Click here to sign up for the TACO co-op mail program and get your literature in the RV Travel & Camping Guide today
Travel Info Centers || Texas borders are dotted with Texas Information Centers (TIC) to provide valuable information to incoming visitors. For those coming in an RV, TACO provides RV Travel & Camping Guides at each entry point, free of charge.
Consumer RV Shows || By joining TACO, members are able to take advantage of these wonderful opportunities by participating in the TACO RV Show program. Get your brochure inserted in the RV Travel & Camping Guide to Texas and be seen by thousands of current and future RVers! Email Brian –email@example.com to get your literature inserted in the RV Travel & Camping Guide to Texas.
eNewsletter || This electronic communiqué is sent quarterly to qualified RV enthusiasts around the country, touting the benefits of visiting Texas and staying in TACO parks. As a featured park, your information will be sent to tens of thousands of emails, along with a direct link to your website.
Pay-Per-Click || TACO has done everything to improve traffic to TexasCampgrounds.com, including an extensive Pay-Per-Click (PPC) program. By improving the search results standings on such sites as Google or Yahoo, more online RVers are finding TexasCampgrounds.com and your park!
Direct Link || The Direct Link program on TexasCampgrounds.com takes the middle man out of directing RVers to your stand alone website. Consumers are able to use the Search function on TexasCampgrounds.com to find your park, but are then directly linked to your stand alone website, a feature not found anywhere else in the campground industry. Email Brian Schaeffer about how to get started with the direct link program.